As any Crusader will tell you, you don\’t take on the hordes of the fallen without the considerable might of a swinging pair of flaming balls. The chap on our cover has a sizeable set, and he\’s using them to guard a massive feature about Diablo III\’s first expansion, Reaper of Souls. Tom and Evan teamed up to co-operatively take on Blizzard\’s new class, and the features and improvements they\’ve got planned for the ARPG\’s fifth act. Elsewhere in the magazine, you\’ll find an in-depth look at what\’s new in Battlefield 4, and see Chris\’s report on The International 3.
What\’s more, readers get a free Warframe Starter Pack, worth £5 . The issue is available now, via the App Store , Google Play , or Zinio . Alternatively, you can subscribe to get each issue delivered to your door.
- We get an early look at The Witcher 3, Titanfall, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Call of Duty: Ghosts, Survarium, Watch Dogs, Dungeon of the Endless, and Endless Legend.
- Tom and Evan explore Diablo III\’s first expansion, swinging balls and all.
- Edwin Evans-Thirwell considers the changes being made in Battlefield 4.
- Chris follows the world\’s best Dota 2 players to Seattle.
- We review Total War: Rome II, The Bureau: XCOM Declassified, Gone Home, Splinter Cell: Blacklist, Space Hulk, The Last Door, Spelunky, Europa Universalis IV, Outlast, Payday 2, Dishonored\’s Brigmore Witches DLC.
- We take on the early access build of Take on Mars.
- Dave James puts gaming laptops on trial to find out if they\’re worth those heavy price tags.
- We bring you tales of Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Cart Life and Saints Row IV in Now Playing.
- Andy Kelly docks into EVE Online and its new Odyssey expansion.
- Marsh re-assesses Duke Nukem 3D from a modern perspective.
- We round up more great mods and freebies in the Top 10 Downloads.
- And loads more!