This month, on the good ship PC Gamer: boats! Dan Gril puts on his captain\’s hat, and sets course for an in-depth feature on World of Warships—the latest free-to-play multiplayer game from Wargaming. The high seas conquered, we move from warships to space ships. Andy Kelly loves starring into the abyss, and so we asked him to round up the PC\’s best space games. Then we reviewed a boatload of controllers. This naval theme is becoming increasingly tenuous.
Do you want to get in the sea? We can help, as this issue we\’re giving away £5 worth of World of Warships starter packs. The issue, which is in shops now, can be ordered through My Favourite Magazines. Digitally, you\’ll find it on the App Store, Google Play, and Zinio, and you can subscribe to get issues delivered directly to your door. Below you can gaze upon the watery wallet, and find a round-up of the contents of this issue\’s perspicacious pages.
This month we…
- Find out if World of Warships is in ship shape
- Walk you through the ideal Windows 10 setup
- Venture into the void with the PC\’s best space games
- Take an early look at Stellaris, Hitman, The Last Night, Tacoma, Assassin\’s Creed: Syndicate, Mirror\’s Edge, Dark Souls III and Cuphead.
- Review Metal Gear Solid V, Mad Max, Zombi, Volume, Final Fantasy Type-0 HD, Satellite Reign, Beyond Eyes, Act of Aggression, Shadowrun: Hong Kong, Super Mega Baseball, Sentris, Pillars of Eternity: The White March – Part 1 and Dragon Age: Inquisition – The Descent
- Group test the best PC gamepads
- Give a verdict on Intel\’s latest CPU
- Go on the march with Medieval II: Total War in Now Playing
- Uncover the best free downloads of the month
- Posit that Mafia 2 is a hidden gem in Reinstall
- Walk the streets of Dishonored in Why I Love
Until next month!