Grab your horniest helmet and straddle the nearest pigbeast—it\’s time to pick up the latest issue of PC Gamer. Why? Well, partly because we poured a month\’s worth of love, passion and hard graft into bringing you the best features, previews, and reviews. But also because Dan Griliopoulos charged into The Creative Assembly, pen brandished like a cleaver, to gain world-exclusive access to Total War: Warhammer.
Jump over here for instructions on how to subscribe to the print or digital versions (get the latest issue free when you subscribe digitally).
This month we…
Read more: Total War: Three Kingdoms review
- Get world exclusive access to Total War: Warhammer.
- Hide under the covers with the history of horror.
- Check the pulse of Call of Duty: Block Ops 3, Assassin\’s Creed: Syndicate, Lumo, Yooka-Laylee, and Guild of Dungeoneering.
- Review Kerbal Space Program, Wolfenstein: The Old Blood, Westerado, Crypt of the Necrodancer, Axiom Verge, Invisible, Inc., Dungeons 2, Project CARS, StarDive 2, Killing Floor 2, and The Long Dark.
- Test the latest headsets.
- Experience the magic of Outer Wilds in Now Playing.
- Round up the month\’s best free downloads.
- Revisit Broken Sword 2 in Reinstall.