From PlanetSide to Quake to Team Fortress, the current issue of PC Gamer US is locked and loaded for a countdown of the 25 Greatest Shooters of All Time. Plus, we bring you our review of a brand new Eastern European dystopian shooter with mutants—Metro: Last Light—and invite you to Reinstall a classic Eastern European dystopian shooter with mutants—S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl.
BUY THE ISSUE
Print single copy
Digital: iPad | Google Play | Amazon
Subscribers should have this issue in hand, unless your mail carrier suffered some unfortunate fate similar to the player character in Fallout: New Vegas, and is now wandering around with amnesia collecting canned food and scrap metal. Alternatively, you can snag the issue on a physical newsstand, or the digital ones listed above. Subscriptions and single issues are available, so in the words of Olmec from Legends of the Hidden Temple: \”The choice is yours, and yours alone!\”
- Double Fine Adventure now has a name: Broken Age. We have new details!
- Competitive Minesweeper? Yep. It exists.
- Our first glimpses of Battlefield 4
- Five hours hands-on with Company of Heroes 2\’s campaign
- Reviews of six gaming headsets
- Reviews for Defiance, Monaco, and Resident Evil 6
- A mod to make Legend of Grimrock even grimmer
- Your letters, the PC Gamer Rig, and everything else you expect to see